- Fragrance description
Fragrance description S.A.C.K.Y. QaaidIngredients
Elegant and powerful, mysterious and compelling, smoky and reassuring. A simple bouquet and multi-faceted. The smoky notes of tobacco and incense create alluring journey that opens with ambergris tones and goes through the flavoring agents of the comforting benzoin. For palates of refined taste, minimal and researched in detail.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cinnamon, Tobacco
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Labdanum, Rum, Grey Amber
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Frankincense, Benzoin, Oakmoss, Cedar, Grey Amber
- Fragrance category