- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure BloomIngredients
Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Plum, Coconut, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Orris Root, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker, the star of the series Sex and the City, is no newcomer to the world of fashion and perfumes. It is clear that she has not just been blessed with acting talent but also has an excellent sixth sense when it comes to fragrances.
Sarah Jessica Parker introduced her first perfume, Lovely, in 2005. Then in March 2007, she introduced her own fashion range, Bitten, in collaboration with the Steve & Barry clothing chain.
In July 2007, after the extraordinary success of Lovely, Sarah Jessica Parker decided to launch a second perfume, Covet. She did well. Year after year, she introduces fragrance after fragrance. All her branded perfumes are still very much in demand.