- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tommy Hilfiger Tommy GirlIngredients
Give in to the 90s nostalgia. Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Eau de Toilette was first introduced in 1996 and reflects the spirit of its time. A wild, direct character which believes in endless possibilities. Remind yourself of the scent of carefree and unbridled youth.
- fresh floral fragrance with fruit notes
- perfect especially for summer days and evenings
created by perfumer Calice Becker
Composition of the fragrance
Tommy Girl Eau de Toilette brings you refreshing top notes of juicy tangerine, delicate apple blossom, camellia, and blackcurrant. The colourful palette of essences is further enriched in the heart thanks to the intoxicating notes of lily, rose, violet, and sweet honeysuckle with its sweet undertones. A quintessential summery combination of lemon and mint provide a refreshing element. The drydown replaces the playful, dancing notes with sandalwood and cedar wood accompanied by leather and flowers such as strong, sweet magnolia and intense jasmine.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Apple Tree Blossom, Camellia, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Mint, Violet, Lemon, Rose, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Jasmine, Cedar, Magnolia, Leather, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger was born in 1951 in the United States as Thomas Jacob Hilfiger. As one of the nine children of two Anglophone immigrants, we can assume that his path to the heights of fashion was not neatly paved.
Today his company is worth nearly three trillion dollars. The young Tommy Hilfiger originally started a career as a designer in the Calvin Klein and Perry Ellis fashion houses. His plans, however, were somewhat more ambitious – in 1984 he founded the eponymous Tommy Hilfiger brand, which was at the top within just ten years.
Tommy Hilfiger, best known for its first-class clothing, focuses mainly on younger customers. The Tommy Hilfiger brand offers original yet tasteful fashion, accessories, and perfumes.