- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Eros Pour FemmeIngredients
Do you want to hear the story about how Eros, the god of love, was seduced by a strong and beautiful woman? The Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum will tell you. The fragrance unites fresh floral and captivating woody notes and will not let any man’s heart stay calm.
- a floral woody fragrance
- for women who want to feel sensual
- suitable for warmer days
Composition of the fragrance
First, you will feel the accords of fresh Sicilian lemon, juicy white currant, tangerine and raspberry. The heart will amaze you with delicate jasmine and freesia, magnolia and pleasant orange blossom. The fragrance concludes with provocative musk, oriental patchouli and woody notes.
The story of the fragrance
The fragrance was created in 2014 as an accessory to the popular line Eros for men and it was worked on by not one perfumer but three – Nathalie Lorson, Alberto Morillas and Olivier Cresp. The luxurious bottle features an illustration of the mythical Medusa.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pomegranate, Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Jasmine Sambac, Lemon Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Ambroxan, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.