- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Waks Local Kar-na-gi-o (n)Ingredients
Get transported to a boatyard, watch how the traditional boat kaikia is made, and enjoy the salty scent of the ocean. The Waks Local Kar-na-gi-o (n) was hand-casted in Athens from natural wax. Its ceramic pot was crafted by Cretan potters and fired at 1230°C – every single piece is completely unique.
- the aroma reminds you of the smell of the ocean
- inspired by everyday life in Greece
- hand-cast in Athens
- the ceramic container was made by craftsmen in Crete using traditional methods
- burns evenly down to the last drop of wax
- natural wax, cotton wick
How to use:
Always place the candle on a heat-proof surface. Don’t leave a burning candle unattended, don’t let it burn continuously for more than 4 hours, and don’t place it next to flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets.
- Sea Notes, Sea Water
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax