This item is currently unavailable
Beauty Code: YAC0526
- place the aroma lamp on a flat and heat-resistant surface at a sufficient distance from other sources
- put wax or fragrant oil in the bowl
- put a tealight in the bottom part of the aroma lamp and light it
- allow the heat to melt the wax or release the fragrant oil. The wax or oil will get hot during use.
- hot wax or fragrant oil may cause burns. Let the hot wax or fragrant oil cool completely before handling.
- once all the wax or fragrant oil is consumed, extinguish the tealight and allow the aroma lamp to cool before refilling the bowl
- when the tealight burns out, let it cool and then throw it away
- if there is some wax left in the bowl after use that you want to remove, let it cool and then push it out by pressing gently on one side. Do not use metal objects to clean wax from the aroma lamp. The aroma lamp could be damaged or break.
Place the product only on heat resistant surfaces. Make sure that the aroma lamp is away from all flammable materials and sources of heat (e.g., TV, radiators). Do not move a burning aroma lamp. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Persons suffering from sensitivity to fragrances should use the product with caution.
In 1969, a poor American high school student called Mike Kittredge decided to give his mother a homemade candle for Christmas. Despite the fact he only used everyday things he had collected around the home (an empty milk carton, crayons, etc.), what he created was truly breathtaking. As fate would have it, before Christmas Day even came around, a neighbour spotted the candle and was so impressed that she offered the talented young man $1.36. Thus began the history of the Yankee Candle brand. The intention of Yankee Candle is to supply products that reflect their passion for beautiful scents and can evoke strong emotions in people. We should add that this philosophy has truly paid off, because the brand is now at the very top in its field (in the USA alone, it has over 18,000 stores). Yankee Candle’s broad selection includes several themed lines, from fruit to spice to the scents of experiences and life events. There are also various special editions such as collectors’, Halloween, platinum, and many more. Yankee Candles contain the highest possible amount of aromatic oils, prepared especially for the company’s needs. With their help, you can evoke a sensational, unforgettable atmosphere in your home. Whether it should be festive, erotic, or relaxing is entirely up to you! Yankee Candle is sure to appeal to anyone who wants to have a wonderfully aromatic home, who is fond of high quality and authenticity, and is looking for pretty but practical home accessories.