- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Floral ShockIngredients
When contrasts come together, the result is usually spectacular. The Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Floral Shock Eau de Parfum for women was created between chilling temptation and blazing excitement. The electrifying sensuality of the cult favourite Black Opium immersed in a shocking freshness will tangle up your thoughts totally, and you’ll keep wanting more!
- a more floral and fresh version of the iconic Black Opium
- ideal for both day and evening wear
- introduced in 2017
Composition of the fragrance
Black Opium Floral Shock contains the coffee and vanilla accord that is typical of Black Opium; however, it is complemented by fresh and floral notes – bergamot, pear and freesias. The intoxicating orange blossom, gardenia and a sunny floral accord dominate the heart of the fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The creation of this irresistible fresh and sophisticated fragrance took the attention of four perfumers and it got the name Floral Shock. This is more than accurate, as immediately after spraying it on you will be surprised by a burst of bold, fresh citrus and floral notes.
The subdued pink flacon itself suggests a lighter aromatic experience in comparison to the original version. The coffee accords which pass through the Black Opium fragrance have the effect of a strong morning espresso which will perk up your senses immediately.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Pear, Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Gardenia, White Flowers, Sun Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Agar Wood, White Musk, Coffee
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.