- Shade 04 Spy On Me Nude 6 ml
- Shade 03 Show Me Peach 6 ml
- Shade 05 Watch Me Orange 6 ml
- Shade 18 Rush Me Pink 6 ml
- Shade 02 Expose Me Rose 6 ml
- Shade 06 Undress Me Coral 6 ml
- Shade 12 Chase Me Nude 6 ml
- Shade 17 Hunt Me Lilac 6 ml
- Shade 09 Strip Me Fuchsia 6 ml
- Shade 08 Excite Me Pink 6 ml
- Shade 07 Grab Me Red 6 ml
- Shade 10 Devour Me Plum 6 ml
- Shade 11 Hook Me Berry 6 ml
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Liquid Colour BalmCharacteristics
Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Liquid Colour Balm is a tinted lip balm that gives your lips an intense gloss while caring for them effectively.
- colours lips in fashionable shades
- ensures a high gloss
- leaves lips hydrated and soft
- the special applicator means easy application
- shea butter – nourishes lips
- jojoba oil – retains natural moisture in the skin
How to apply:
First apply the balm from the centre of your lips towards the corners. Then apply a second layer in the opposite direction to get maximum coverage.
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.