- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent LibreIngredients
Freedom is seductive – and you know how to get it. So let the world know. Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum will show everyone that you’re not afraid to say no. Because you know what’s best for you.
- floral fragrance with lavender accords
- for a strong, confident woman
- ideal for special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The composition opens with the essences of orange tree and petitgrain with lavender accords accompanied by tangerine oil and blackcurrant. Lavender notes also show up in the heart of the fragrance where they pair up with jasmine. The final combination of warm vanilla with musk, amber, and cedar wood gives the fragrance a touch of opulence.
Story of the fragrance
“Libre” is the French word for “free”, and this idea informs this sensuous fragrance on every level. The perfume was designed for all strong women who consider freedom one of their most important values – just like Yves Saint Laurent itself.
The story of the fragrance plays out also on the flacon. The opulent luxury is displayed in its sharp lines, prominent logo wrapped around the bottle, and the golden embellishment of the asymmetrical cap.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Petitgrain, Black Currant, French Lavender Oil, Mandarin Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Lavender, Indian Jasmine, Jasmin Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Madagascar Vanilla, Ambergris, Musk, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Posts about Yves Saint Laurent LibreArticles
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.