- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage ImitationIngredients
Amouage Imitation Eau de Parfum is the embodiment of luxury and exclusivity. Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you absolutely unique wherever you are.
- a leather fragrance
- for the individualistic man
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Citron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Turkish Rose, Violet, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Patchouli, Castroneum, Vetiver, Leather
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.