- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Air di GioiaIngredients
The air is light and full of energy, same as Giorgio Armani Air di Gioia Eau de Parfum for women that was inspired exactly by this boisterous element. A floral chypre fragrance created for women who desire exhilaration and harmony.
- a scent inspired to by the dynamic element of air
- for free-spirited, independent women
- the scent fresh as a breeze in your hair
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance composition opens with a fresh tangerine-orange aroma, complemented by floral-sweet citrus neroli and sea salt accords. The note of intoxicating peony flower in the heart of the fragrance is wrapped up in a beautiful floral bouquet of delicious orange blossom and sweet exotic ylang-ylang. The accents of earthy moss, velvet cashmere wood, exotic patchouli and cypress create the chypre fragrance base. This beautiful blend of elevating floral and fresh citrus notes combined with earthy, moss accords will let your femininity shine through!
Story of the fragrance
Giorgio Armani presented Air di Gioia Eau de Parfum in 2010 as a part of a fragrance collection inspired by natural elements – water, fire and air. Air di Gioia Eau de Parfum is a fragrance of freedom, confidence and joy and suits every woman that proudly wears it.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Salt, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Peony, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Cypress, Moss, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.