- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Atkinsons His Majesty The OudIngredients
Fragrance description Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud
Atkinsons His Majesty The Oud Eau de Parfum will envelop you in its elegant veil and become an indispensable part of your personality.
- a woody fragrance
- for the elegant man
- for evening wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Tea, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar, Leather, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Oud, Styrax
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody