Fragrance description Boucheron Boucheron
- an oriental fragrance
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Amber, Benzoin, Civet, Moss, Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla, Wood
- Middle notes
- Cedar, Daffodil, Geranium, Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Orange Tree Blossom, Orris, Tuberose, Ylang-Ylang
- Top notes
- Apricot, Basil, Bergamot, Black Currant, Lemon, Orange, Spices, Tangerine
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Boucheron
Boucheron was founded in 1858 by a Frenchman called Frederic Boucheron, whose work was mainly in jewellery. Over time, his creations have become extremely sought after and to a certain extent even collectors’ items.
Boucheron added perfumes to their primary business, captivating the world of cosmetics around 1988. The dozens of models produced with these unique scents seem timeless and modern. The precisely decorated bottles contain varied scents from light floral essences to heavier, stronger fragrances for true connoisseurs.