- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera 212 VIPIngredients
Some invitations you simply cannot turn down – and Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Eau de Parfum for women is one of them. This fragrance will open doors to the most exclusive parties where all you have to show to enter is your personality.
- a fragrance which reflects the energy and confidence of a big city
- modern yet elegant fragrance with a touch of eccentricity
- oriental fragrance, particularly suitable for evening
Composition of the fragrance
The citrus opening in the form of passionflower paired with rum accord will draw your attention from the start. The intoxicating and sweet gardenia in a heady combination with sugar cane rum will then take over and keep you interested when the opening notes fade. The gourmand, sweet aroma of benzoin with the sensuality of musk will become your companions until the last moments of your exciting night.
Story of the fragrance
The metallic, golden bottle of Carolina Herrera 212 VIP contains a concentrated spirit of the young generation of New Yorkers who changes the rules. Fun becomes the order of the day – wherever and whenever possible. These young people are not afraid to state their opinion, they’re full of energy and utterly spontaneous.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Passionfruit, Bitter Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Rum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Benzoin, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.