Davidoff Cool Watereau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Davidoff Cool WaterIngredients
Powerful, free, fearless – that’s the kind of man that Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette suits perfectly. Try its cool breeze of sheer effervescence and lust for life for yourself.
- an intensely refreshing aromatic fragrance
- for the active modern man
- ideal for every day
The composition of the fragrance
At the start, you will be hit by a wave of cool water and green notes, harmoniously complemented by fresh mint, rosemary, elegant lavender and gently piquant coriander seeds. Soon after, they are followed by a floral, spicy heart, which softens the overall composition and gives it a seductive quality. Accords of jasmine, neroli, geranium and sandalwood combine together. The base is made up of sensual musk, amber, cedarwood and tobacco, which makes it a completely captivating and unforgettable fragrance.
The story of the fragrance
Davidoff Cool Water has been one of the most popular aftershaves for men since it was first launched in 1988. It mirrors the story of a man who fearlessly plunges into tumultuous ocean waves to emerge stronger and charged with a new burst of energy. The combination of the enormous strength and elegance of the sea is also reflected in the appearance of the blue bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lavender, Rosemary, Mint, Sea Water, Calon, Green Notes, Coriander
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Neroli, Geranium, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Oakmoss, Cedar, Musk, Tobacco
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
Posts about Davidoff Cool WaterArticles
About the brand Davidoff
Davidoff perfume carries the name of its founder, Zino Davidoff, who was known as the “King of Cigars”. The tobacco company Zino inherited from his father entered the world of perfume in the 1980s. The small family firm grew quickly and the Davidoff brand became a favourite far beyond its native Switzerland.
Nowadays, the Davidoff fragrance includes dozens of different scents, with leading perfumers working to create them. Clearly the biggest success has been the Davidoff Cool Water collection, which caused a minor revolution in the world of perfume. Each Davidoff aftershave and perfume has its own unique character and they all awaken a desire to live life with a greater intensity.
Zino Davidoff was himself a master of the art of life. He travelled the entire world; for Davidoff adventure and challenges happened every single day. All of this could be seen in his work. The Davidoff name means joy, timeless style and a taste for discovering new things. Davidoff means experiencing life to the fullest.