- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci RushIngredients
Impulsive and irresistible – just like love at first sight. Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette for women with its timeless, minimalist red flacon fits perfectly in any handbag. One sniff will bring you an avalanche of ecstatic joy and delight of the moment when the unimaginable becomes possible.
- mysterious floral chypre fragrance
- for a confident modern woman
- particularly suited for evenings and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance:
The fragrance opens with juicy peach and petals of African freesia and Californian gardenia. Then comes the sensuous heart with its cocktail of Damask rose, intoxicating jasmine, and warm coriander seeds. The whole composition rests on a base made from exotic vetiver and patchouli combined with sweet vanilla to give the fragrance more irresistible seductiveness.
Story of the fragrance:
This fragrance was designed by master perfumer Michel Almairac. The Eau de Toilette was first introduced in 1999 and instantly became an inimitable hit. The geometric, precise, perfectly symmetrical and red hot bottle simply catches your eye.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Gardenia, Freesia, Peach
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Damask Rose, Coriander
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.