- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Noir Premier Or IntemporelIngredients
Coffee and tobacco are the two main ingredients which dominate the unique Lalique Noir Premier Or Intemporel Eau de Parfum. This universal combination of notes will be fantastic for both men and women, and become your luxurious little accessory for all occasions.
- oriental woody fragrance
- suitable for both men and women
- best suited for evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The perfume is dominated by coffee and tobacco – but you’ll have to wait a few moments before they’ll let themselves be known. First, you’ll notice the spicy opening notes of cardamon, black pepper, and refreshing bergamot. The epic finale is then provided by a trio of exotic notes including sweet vanilla, patchouli, and tolu.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique Noir Premier Or Intemporel was inspired by the beautiful pieces made by Lalique – a company founded in 1888 in France by master glassmaker and jeweller René Lalique.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Red Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Coffee, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Vanilla, Tolu Balm
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.