Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Nivea Crispy Cucumber & Matcha TeaCharacteristics
Nivea Crispy Cucumber & Matcha Tea refreshing body foam moisturises stressed skin deeply and is absorbed immediately.
- hydrates the skin for up to 48 hours
- provides immediate, long-lasting freshness to the skin
- has a lightweight formula that melts on your skin immediately and becomes absorbed
- does not leave a sticky feeling or marks on clothes
- smells like Matcha tea, which revitalises your tired senses
- cucumber extract – provides maximum freshness
- glycerine – moisturises the skin intensively
How to apply:
Shake the bottle thoroughly then put the same amount of mousse in your hand as you would if using regular body lotion. Rub all over your body and allow to become absorbed. Do not rinse.
- Skin type
About the brand Nivea
The world-renowned brand Nivea was founded in Germany in 1911. The man behind its foundation was the visionary and pharmacist Dr Oscar Troplowitz who succeeded in combining oil and water into a stable cream. The brand name comes from the Latin word for snow, as he was inspired by the product’s pure white colour. That is how the legendary Nivea Cream came about.
In 1925 the product gained its new iconic blue container, but the contents have remained faithful to the original formula right through to the present day. The classic Nivea cream has become part of life for many generations. It nourishes the skin effectively and, thanks to its velvety smooth texture and specific scent, it is a reminder of childhood for many.
Today, Nivea has a full range of quality products available to everyone. Nivea sunscreen gained popularity quickly, as did the Nivea Men line. Nivea has been taking care of our skin for over 100 years and in this time has become a true member of the family to millions all over the world.