- Product description
Product description Saffee Advanced Vitamins A.C.E. AmpoulesCharacteristics
Your skin needs a daily dose of vitamins – and an intensive liposomal serum with vitamins A, C, and E is an exceptionally stable and effective method to provide them. A single ampule of the serum applied overnight will make your complexion brighter and more even, and a week of intensive vitamin treatment will reward you with smoother, more radiant and youthful skin.
- intensive liposomal serum with vitamins A, C, and E
- glass ampule contains an optimal dose for one application
- instant effect of glowing skin
- offers lasting protection against oxidative and photo-oxidative stress
- perfume free
Ingredients of A.C.E. ampules:
- vitamins A, C, E – all of these vitamins are essential for the condition and appearance of your skin, however, using them in skin care has been difficult because they’re not stable. “Wrapping” the vitamins in liposomes and their joint synergic power means that the ACE serum can not only deliver these vitamins to your skin, but also enhance and prolong their effects. The liposomal form of the serum also protects sensitive skin from possible irritation which often occurs after applying “pure” vitamin C. The synergic effects of these 3 vitamins have an instant impact, brighten your skin and make it livelier. In the long run, the most important result is the prevention of all forms of oxidative stress, and thus all signs of skin ageing. ACE serum has a lasting positive effect on skin elasticity and deep hydration, significantly unifies your skin tone, reduces dull cast and dark spots, and promotes a long-term brightening and softening effect
- phosphatidylcholine – active component of lecithin, used in intensive skin serums to help active ingredients (liposomes) penetrate the skin and to make the skin feel comfortable after application of the serum
How to add the liposomal serum to your daily skin-care ritual:
Since the ampules are made of glass, you should exercise caution and ideally use a tissue while opening them. Shake the ampule and carefully break off the tip. Apply half the content of the ampoule onto a make-up free, cleansed and toned skin and gently spread the serum over the skin. Allow the serum to absorb before applying other evening care products. Apply the other half to cleansed and toned skin the next morning, then use other day care products.
The Saffee Advanced intensive liposomal serums should be used on its own – not added to a night cream or other product. However, you can treat your skin to several different Saffee Advanced serums and alternate between them as you want or need.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, lifting, Nourishing
- When to use
- day and night