- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tom Ford Neroli PortofinoIngredients
Close your eyes and get transported to the Italian Riviera. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino unisex Eau de Parfum contains the aroma of a refreshing breeze, crystal clear water and maritime plants of the Italian coast. Its composition is full of refreshing citruses, floral notes and amber to brighten up your every single day – whether you find yourself on a beach holiday or in the middle of a busy work week.
- unisex fragrance for women and men
- inspired by the Italian Riviera
- ideal especially for spring and summer
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll notice the refreshing citrussy notes of bergamot and sweet tangerine, followed by African orange blossom. The sensuous aroma of amber in the drydown will then stay with you for hours.
Story of the fragrance
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino was named by a picturesque town on the coast of Italian Riviera. The atmosphere of this seaside destination was immortalised by perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux in this intricate composition. The fragrance was first introduced in 2011 and its turquoise flacon evokes the crystal clear water of the sea.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- African Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Tom Ford
Tom Ford fragrances | Tom Ford - Thanks to his ingenious spirit, Tom Ford singlehandedly managed to turn Gucci, the brand that had been falling in customers’ favour, into a successful fashion house. As a creative director of the brand, he not only oversaw extraordinary fashion lines, he also introduced unique fragrances. He’s exceptional in his love for anything sensual and his ability to create trends and sense what people truly need. As the actress Mischa Barton said in an interview for People magazine, “His designs allow women to feel sexy and confident”. His exquisite perfumes, of course, have the same effect.