- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Code ColoniaIngredients
Giorgio Armani Code Colonia Eau de Toilette is a dynamic and mysterious fragrance for men which envelops you in an extraordinarily seductive aura. Show off your impeccable taste and your natural charm with this modern composition which makes any moment special.
- sophisticated fragrance reflecting freshness and sensuality
- laid-back yet elegant fragrance
- for men with a unique, laid-back style
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with a refreshing mix of citruses including orange, bergamot, and tangerine, accompanied by clean pink pepper. Aromatic middle notes include sage and orange blossom, adding a bit of spiciness and masculine sensuality to the composition.
The whole fragrance comes together with a drydown based on warm and sweet tonka bean, heliotrope reminiscent of sweet vanilla, and warm accords of amber wood. Even though the composition of this fragrance might seem quite simple, its carefully selected ingredients add a unique quality and elegance to create an exceptionally harmonious result.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Clary Sage, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Heliotrope, Amberwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.