- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Biotherm AquasourceCharacteristics
Start and finish every day with a skincare routine that provides a full sensory experience. The Biotherm Aquasource regenerating and hydrating gel contains unique ingredients with well-nigh miraculous effects that can perk up even very dry skin.
The cream’s gel texture blends perfectly into your skin and you can instantly feel how intensely the skin is moisturized. Your skin will be more beautiful by the day and look more radiant.
- moisturizes the skin intensely for up to 48 hours
- refills the skin’s natural moisture reserves
- visibly restores dehydrated and dull skin
- restores the skin’s natural glow
- gently saturates the skin and awakens your senses
- has a refreshing gel texture
- Life Plankton™ – thermal plankton with 35 nutrients (proteins, vitamins, amino acids, fats and trace elements) helps restore the skin’s natural functions
- Aura Leaf – a plant extract from the French Pyrenees with exceptional effects; it restores the skin’s moisture levels
- does not contain mineral oils
How to apply:
clean and tone your skin before applying the cream every morning and/or evening. Use your palms to work the cream evenly into your skin. Avoid the eye area. Start from the middle of your face and work your way outwards. Apply the cream to your neck as a final step.
- Complexion type
- normal, combination
- Anti-ageing, Regeneration, Nourishing, replumping
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand Biotherm
Biotherm represents the harmonious connection between man and nature. Dive into the water world of these unique cosmetics.
Biotherm is inspired by the power of thermal springs, minerals and other bioactive ingredients. The unique composition of its products draws its energy from water in particular, as a natural element standing at the very start of life.
The effects of the natural spring in the Pyrenees have been known for centuries. Some believed that it was a source of eternal youth. In the 1950s, however, a special substance was observed on the surface of the spring, the extraordinary properties of which were proven by the subsequent research of Dr Jos Jullien. He combined his knowledge with the experiences of cosmetician Jeanine Marissal and together they laid the foundations for Biotherm.
Thanks to its unique biological characteristics, the water interacts best with human skin, and thus has the ability to regenerate and protect it exceptionally. Today, Biotherm presents some of the finest skin care with its fresh and charming fragrance with natural accents. Try the power of water for yourself!