- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Bond No. 9 Downtown Bleecker StreetIngredients
Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street is a fruity, unisex Eau de Parfum based on earthy, refreshing notes. It is an essential gem combining unique creativity with an imaginative selection of ingredients. The original design is by Rachel Katz, the well-known designer, who was responsible for the exterior of the fragrance.
Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street is a unisex Eau de Parfum, proud of its top notes, such as cinnamon, vanilla and patchouli. It is these extravagant elements that light up your olfactory senses and conjure up a sweet smile on your face. Break the ice between lust, passion and abandon.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cassis, Blueberry, Violet Leaves, Thyme
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Cedar, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Caramel, Suede, Moss
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody