- Shade 033 Lilas d´Or 2,5 g
- Shade 095 Rose de Jaspe 2,5 g
- Shade 032 Ambre d´Or 2,5 g
- Shade 42 Rose Blossom 2,5 g
- Shade 074 Rose Ambré 2,5 g
- Shade Rose Coup de Foudre 16 2,5 g
- Shade 34 Rose D´Or 2,5 g
- Shade 15 Radiant Rose 2,5 g
- Shade 54 Rose Frisson 2,5 g
- Shade 03 Brun Cuivre 2,5 g
- Shade 85 Sienne 2,5 g
- Shade 92 Santal 2,5 g
- Shade 72 Tomette 2,5 g
- Shade 10 Chataigne Doree 2,5 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Bourjois BlushCharacteristics
The Bourjois Blush baked blusher has a silky texture with a light shimmer, which highlights the cheeks naturally and gives your complexion a healthy appearance.
- defines and highlights the shape of the cheekbones
- brightens the skin and ensures a healthy appearance
- its transparent and light texture means it adheres to the skin perfectly
- includes a built-in mirror and a practical brush
- ideal to keep in your purse and for travelling
- has a beautiful rose-scented aroma
How to apply:
smile and apply the blusher to the cheekbones using circular motions. Blend in until seamless on the skin.
About the brand Bourjois
The French brand Bourjois was founded in 1863 by the visionary Joseph-Albert Ponsin and specialises mainly in makeup products. The brand started out selling little wax-based foundation sticks designed to be used as stage makeup and bearing amusing names like Jealous or Lovesick.
These days, Bourjois carries a wide range of products from mascaras, eyeliners and lipsticks to makeup removers, deodorants, shower gels and perfume. Bourjois foundations are well loved in many countries and anyone can pick the right formulation that will suit them best.
Bourjois presents itself as Chanel’s younger sister, and, unlike its older sibling, it is kind of obsessed with bright colours, offering more than 400 different shades of makeup products. The brand also pays special attention to the design of product packaging, regularly issuing limited series of products in vintage packaging.
Bourjois is constantly developing new and innovative products. They were the first brand to come up with a double-ended mascara (Coup de Théâtre) and loose pigment for eyes (Suivez Mon Regard).
Bourjois makeup is popular among both professional makeup artists and celebrities like Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton and others.
Bourjois is the perfect brand for anyone who loves creating their own personal style through makeup.