- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Byredo PulpIngredients
Looking for a fragrance that’s fruity, grown-up, and unique? Byredo Pulp Eau de Parfum represents a daring, provocative take on sweet fruit that is sure to delight everyone who loves fresh perfume notes. If you’re on the search for something bold and juicy, this minimalist bottle contains exactly what you’re after.
- realistic aroma of ripe fruit
- unisex fragrance for both women and men
- juicy fragrance
Composition of the fragrance
Pulp paints the image of a basket full of extraordinary fruit where the tartness of blackcurrant mixes with sweet fig and apple. Bergamot and cardamon enhance the explosive cocktail while the smooth notes of tiaré flower and peach soften its character. Finally, the sweet combination of cedar wood and pralines turns Pulp into a true delicacy.
Story of the fragrance
The unusually daring fruity composition represents the idea of a huge, shapeless mass of sweet, ripe fruit, full of wild and intense flavours and aromas. The name “Pulp” thus serves as a quite astute description of this fragrance’s unique style.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Bergamot, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Red Apple, Tahitian Gardenia, Fig
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Praline, Cedar, Peach Blossom
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Byredo
Byredo, a Swedish brand of distinctive niche perfumes, is the brainchild of the highly unique Ben Gorham, the son of an Indian mother and a Canadian father. Growing up in Toronto, New York, and Stockholm, he studied art, but a chance meeting with perfumer Pierre Wulff convinced him to focus on creating fragrances instead of painting.
He was inspired by memories of a trip to his mother’s hometown in India, where he discovered a love for the aroma of spices and incense. He linked these oriental scents with Nordic minimalism and, with the motto “less is sometimes more”, he captures his Scandinavian roots. In 2006, he founded one of the most progressive niche perfume brands today.
Diptyque fragrances are distinguished by pure and simple compositions that perfectly highlight individual ingredients. Byredo perfumes are as exceptional as their creator. Envelop yourself in modern, minimalist, yet distinctive fragrances.