This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein CK BeIngredients
Calvin Klein CK Be Unisex Eau de Toilette is made precisely for the person with individualistic dreams, who yearns to close their eyes and open their heart instead.
- a fresh, woody fragrance with floral notes
- for individualistic men and women
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The top accords are fresh and pleasantly aromatic at the same time. They blend juicy bergamot, mandarin and mint perfectly with elegant lavender, green notes and juniper berries. The floral essences of magnolia, jasmine, freesia and orchid at the heart of the fragrance are complemented by sweet peach. The base conceals warm wood, amber, vanilla, musk and delicious opoponax.
The story of the fragrance
The main idea behind CK Be Eau de Toilette is the motto “be yourself”. The fragrance was created in 1996 by the perfumer Ann Gottlieb and the bottle design is by the French artist and editor Fabien Baron.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Juniper, Lavender, Mint, Bergamot, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Jasmine, Magnolia, Freesia, Grass, Peach
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Posts about Calvin Klein CK BeArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.