- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein ContradictionIngredients
Calvin Klein Contradiction offers an original merge of a sensual modern fragrance with classic, elegance, and prudence.
This unconventional and ingenious combination is dominated by a gentle scent of petals of tender orchid accompanied by courageous pepper and Chinese eucalyptus. In its classic, elegant heart lovely peony and jasmine combine in harmony. This sophisticated aroma is further underlined by gentle petals of precious antique rose. The pure and clear combination of these scents is in contrast complemented by an oriental mixture from exotic trees.
The fragile and silky base of this fragrance is dressed in a fiery and passionate veil. Contradiction by Calvin Klein is a distinctive fragrance for modern and sophisticated women who know what they want.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orchid, Lily, Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Peony, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Eucalyptus, Blackberry, Lilac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.