Franck Olivier Oud TouchEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Franck Olivier Oud TouchIngredients
Franck Olivier Oud Touch is an irresistible and confident Eau de Parfum for men who know what they want. This fragrance will captivate you with its intensity and sweet gourmand character.
- a sweet woody fragrance
- for elegant and confident men
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The sweet top notes of raspberry, orange, and caramel are united with mysterious accords of olibanum and silky jasmine. Intoxicating aroma of rose and violet in the heart intermingles with exotic essences of patchouli. The timeless elegance of Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum culminates in the finale composed of musk, exciting vanilla, and warm amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Caramel, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Patchouli, Violet, Rose, Olibanum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Franck Olivier
As the son of a diplomat, Franck Olivier met with luxury and elegance at many cultural and social events, and there is no doubt that everything around him inspired him to come up with his own designs. His career started when he opened his first clothing business in the centre of France (1955-1963).
The Franck Olivier clothing brand is suitable for soulful, dynamic, and elegant women. He also made his first perfume for women in 1993, and presented it in Cannes. Today, you can try elegant and timeless scents from a wide range of both men’s and women’s fragrances by Franck Olivier.