- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Grès Cabotine de GrèsIngredients
Gres Cabotine is an exclusive fragrance for romantic women who are playful and very intuitive at the same time. They love beautiful things and have a refined taste. Cabotine perfume will put you in a good mood in every situation.
Top notes of Gres Cabotine belong to sweet tangerine. Its captivating heart features hyacinth in blossom and precious tuberose. The base of Cabotine fragrance encompasses unique moschus, ripe currant and sandalwood. This extraordinary women's perfume by Gres is perfect to wear in spring and summer.
The women's fragrance Gres Cabotine comes in a spectacular glass bottle with a stopper consisting of four-leaf clovers that will bring you luck.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant Leaves, Plum, Peach, Coriander, Black Currant, Orange Tree Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Hyacinth, Heliotrope, Iris, Freesia, Violet, Ginger, Ylang-Ylang, Carnation, Rose, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Civet, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Black Currant
- Fragrance category
About the brand Grès
The name Gres comes from a woman called Germaine Emilie Krebs. She was born in 1903, and originally wanted to become a sculptor or ballerina. She began making hats and in 1932 opened her first fashion house, Alex Couture.
Madame Gres understood women’s clothing as a work of art and tested the fabric directly on the models. Gres soon became a symbol for elegant clothes. They dressed some famous names – among them Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich, Dolores del Río, Lady Deterling, and many others. From 1942 she began working under the name Gres.
The first perfume for women by Gres came out in 1959 and was called Cabochard. In 1982, Gres was forced to sell the perfume business, which eventually happened in 1984. The owners changed. Today the company is based in Switzerland but still has several dozen original fragrances.