- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled InfiniteIngredients
Hugo Boss Bottled Infinite Eau de Parfum by Hugo Boss symbolises the story of a decisive man who always puts his honour first and finds a refuge from the busy city life in the natural beauty of the wilderness.
- intense woody-aromatic fragrance
- for a naturally stylish man
- amazing for all-day wear
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you’ll notice the aroma of sage, cinnamon, juicy apples and tangerines. After a while, the masculine heart comes forth with a combination of rosemary, intoxicating lavender, and patchouli. The base notes include olive wood and sandalwood to give the fragrance an attractive quality and accentuate your charisma.
Story of the fragrance
The face of Boss Bottled Infinite launched in 2019 is the Australian actor Chris Hemsworth. He’s the perfect embodiment of a man who remains grounded despite all of his success and find the greatest solace on the shore of a wide, unbridled ocean. Become a #ManOfToday as well with Boss Bottled Infinite.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Sage, Cinnamon, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Lavender, Rosemary
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Olive Tree, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Posts about Hugo Boss BOSS Bottled InfiniteArticles
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.