- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Volumifique Bain VolumeCharacteristics
Give your fine and limp hair some real volume. The Kérastase Volumifique shampoo revitalises your hair, makes them stronger, and has a visible and lasting thickening effect. Its light texture doesn’t weigh hair down.
The Kérastase Volumifique shampoo for fine hair restores the material of the hair shaft and its thickness from root to end. Use it regularly for stronger, thicker, and beautifully volumised hair with perfect root lift.
- makes hair visibly bigger and thicker
- cleans hair gently and removes dirt
- restores the surface of hair shaft and has an anti-static effect
- strengthens the inner structure of the hair and restores elasticity
- special texture leaves hair feeling light
- Ampliflex system with cellulose powder – fortifies hair structure from root to end
- stylight texture – makes hair thicker so that the ends are as thick as the roots
- Intra-Cylane® – strengthens hair and improves elasticity
How to use:
Apply a small amount of the Kérastase volumising shampoo to wet hair and onto your scalp, lather up, massage in, and finally rinse out thoroughly.
- Hair type
- fine hair
- Bigger volume
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.