- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Pour Homme LionIngredients
The Lalique Pour Homme Eau de Parfum was specially created for sophisticated men. Let yourself drift away on a wave of classic elegance which will remain trendy in any era.
- an aromatic woody fragrance
- for men who want to feel elegant
- ideal for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you will be pleasantly surprised by the refreshing notes of herbs and fruit comprised of aromatic lavender, rosemary, sweet tangerine and bergamot. The refreshing opening then transforms into the bold aroma of iris, woody cedar and jasmine. The last phase brings earthy notes of sandalwood, precious patchouli, amber and exotic vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique Pour Homme was introduced in 1997 and ties in with the masterpiece created by the French craftsman and jeweller René Lalique.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lavender, Pomelo, Rosemary, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Iris, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.