- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Mancera Wild FruitsIngredients
Juicy citrus fruits have incredible power. They refresh, re-energise and beautifully brighten the entire day. The Mancera Wild Fruits Eau de Parfum consists of fresh notes of citrus fruit combined with sweet apples and peaches, which are complemented by warming cedar.
- a refreshing citrus fragrance
- a unisex fragrance for both women and men
- ideal especially for the summer months
Composition of the fragrance
The Wild Fruits fragrance is a spectacular basket full of fruit. Citrus notes of kumquat, grapefruit and lemon intertwine with apple, peach and tart blackcurrant. The violet leaves add airiness, whilst cedar and white musk give the fragrance a calming aroma.
Story of the fragrance
This fragrance is by the French brand Mancera, which makes its perfumes from precious and luxurious ingredients. The brand gets inspiration from the style of Art Deco, which is reflected in the design of the bottle. Like all Mancera’s fragrances, Mancera Wild Fruit was created with the aim of pleasing lovers of perfume by combining the best from the western and oriental styles.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Kumquat, Lemon, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Peach, Fruity Notes, Black Currant, Apple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Mancera
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.