- Shade 45 Warm Almond SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 65 Rose Beige 30 ml
- Shade 75 Golden SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 50 Natural SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 55 Beige SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 30 Porcelain SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 40 Light Ivory 30 ml
- Shade 60 Sand SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 47 Nude 30 ml
- Shade 80 Bronze SPF20 30 ml
- Shade 77 Soft Honey 30 ml
- Shade 85 Caramel 30 ml
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Max Factor FacefinityCharacteristics
Tired of all the hassle with makeup primer, foundation, and concealer to hide every imperfection? Now you can save time! The 3-in-1 Max Factor Facefinity foundation is a unique combination of a primer, foundation, and concealer in one product. In only a few seconds, you can achieve a flawless look with perfectly unified skin tone.
- combines 3 different products in 1
- primer hydrates the skin and makes foundation last longer
- foundation evens out skin tone and ensures a flawless look
- concealer provides higher local coverage for your blemishes
How to apply:
Apply the foundation to your face and blend out thoroughly using a brush, a sponge applicator, or your fingers. To achieve more coverage, layer the product as necessary. Shake slightly before use.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
About the brand Max Factor
Max Factor beauty is one of the biggest legends in the world of makeup. The brand traces its history back to the beginning of the 20th century and their advertising slogan “The Makeup of Makeup Artists” reflects the Golden Age of Hollywood when the Max Factor brand was closely connected to the art and glamour of cinema.
Max Factor himself was a visionary makeup artist of Russian descent who moved to Los Angeles in 1914 to be closer to the budding film industry. Here he opened his makeup shop and soon gained a wide clientele among actors who were coming in for advice and other makeup artists waiting expectantly for every new product. But Max Factor believed that the magic of makeup should be accessible to everyone and for the first time in history started selling his product outside the industry.
More than 100 years of history have brought a number of iconic Max Factor products. Some of the very first ones were a special Max Factor foundation for screen actors or a golden dust for hair. In more recent years, the brand has been mostly known for their Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara and the long-lasting Max Factor Lipfinity lipstick.