- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Paddywax Mesa Cactus Flower & MatchaIngredients
The Paddywax Mesa Cactus Flower & Matcha scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a floral fragrance
- a fruity fragrance
- an airy, clean fragrance
- a sweet aroma
- empty container can be used as a stylish home accessory
- long burning time
- clean burning
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Dewdrops, Pear, Bergamot, Coconut Water
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, White Peony, Cactus Blossom, Aloe Vera
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Lily Of The Valley, Vanilla, Bamboo, Matcha
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, floral, fruity
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax