Fragrance description Ted Lapidus Oud Noir
Ted Lapidus Oud Noir unisex Eau de Parfum is the perfect fragrance for all independent men and women who live according to their own rules.
- a spicy, woody scent
- unisex fragrance – for men and women
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Base notes
- Amber, Cedar, Oud, Sandalwood, Vanilla
- Middle notes
- Birch, Jasmin Sambac, Leather, Plum, Praline
- Top notes
- Cinnamon, Coffee, Frankincense, Nutmeg, Saffron
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Ted Lapidus
The French designer Ted Lapidus is considered a pioneer in unisex fashion. He founded his own fashion brand in 1951. He became more important in 1960, when French celebrities such as Brigitte Bardot, Françoise Hardy, and Alain Delon began wearing his designs.
He designed the white suit for John Lennon that we know from the Abbey Road album. Nowadays, the Ted Lapidus brand is particularly well known for its fashion accessories, watches, and acclaimed perfumes, which are definitely worth a try!