- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Tom Ford For MenIngredients
Tom Ford For Men is a very original, luxury, and sensual fragrance. It perfectly embodies the expression modern manliness. It comes in a retro-modern, transparent flacon with a slightly ribbed pattern and a golden plaque.
Its initial citrus scent reminds of the Mediterranean full of sunshine. Its mixture of distinctive ginger, bergamot, fresh basil, and violet creates an unmistakable aroma. Its inconspicuous floral notes spiced up with black pepper and tobacco leaves are underlined by grapefruit blossom. Towards the end warm cedar wood, amber, exotic patchouli, vetiver, enchanting musk, sensual leather, and cypress develop. Tom Ford is suitable for any occasion.
Be unique with brilliant Tom Ford For Men!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Basil, Violet, Bergamot, Ginger, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Tobacco
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Amber, Cedar, Vetiver, Leather, Cypress
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Tom Ford
Tom Ford fragrances | Tom Ford - Thanks to his ingenious spirit, Tom Ford singlehandedly managed to turn Gucci, the brand that had been falling in customers’ favour, into a successful fashion house. As a creative director of the brand, he not only oversaw extraordinary fashion lines, he also introduced unique fragrances. He’s exceptional in his love for anything sensual and his ability to create trends and sense what people truly need. As the actress Mischa Barton said in an interview for People magazine, “His designs allow women to feel sexy and confident”. His exquisite perfumes, of course, have the same effect.