- Barry M 23
- Benecos 14
- Catrice 85
- Couleur Caramel 2
- Dermacol 7
- Ere Perez 10
- Essence 47
- Gosh 14
- I Heart Revolution 23
- INC.redible 1
- L.O.V. 26
- Lavera 2
- Lumene 5
- Makeup Obsession 28
- Makeup Revolution 63
- MUA Makeup Academy 7
- Nails Inc. 7
- Nuxe 1
- Physicians Formula 10
- Pierre René 1
- REN 1
- Revolution PRO 26
- Revolution Skincare 1
- Rude Cosmetics 3
- Sigma Beauty 1
- Tolure Cosmetics 1
- W7 Cosmetics 1
- Wet n Wild 4
- XX by Revolution 33
EssenceTHE FALSE LASHESRipsiväri Irtoripsi-efektillä
EssenceLash & BrowGeeli Ripsiväri Silmäripsille ja Kulmakarvoille 9 ml
EssenceBYE BYE PANDA EYES!Pitkäkestoinen Voimakkuus Ripsiväri 16 ml
CatriceBrow Comb ProKulmakynä 1,1 ml
EssenceNail & CuticleVoide Kynsille ja Kynsinauhoille 10 ml
EssenceKeep it PERFECT!Meikin Kiinnityssuihke 50 ml
EssenceMake Me BrowKulmakarvageeli
alk. 2,70 €
CatriceSun GlowRuskettava Jauhe
alk. 4,30 €
CatricePower Gel 2 in1Alus- ja päällyslakka 10,5 ml
BenecosNatural BeautyKaksipäinen Kulmakynä Harjan Kanssa
alk. 3,90 €
CatriceCalligraph Pro Precise 24h MattVedenkestävä Silmänrajauskynä 1,2 ml
CatriceNail OilRavitseva Öljy Kynsille 8 ml
EssenceEyeliner PenSilmänrajauskynä 1,6 ml
EssenceSUPERLAST 24hVedenkestävä Kulmakynä 0,31 g
EssenceSoft TouchMattaava Meikkivaahto
alk. 2,70 €
Makeup ObsessionBlack Is The New BlackLuomiväri Paletti 10 13 g
LumeneNatural Glow Fluid FoundationKirkastava Meikkivoide Luonnolliselle Lookille SPF 20
Physicians FormulaEye BoosterNestemäinen Rajauskynä Kasvua Edistävillä Tekijöillä Vedenkestävä 0,5 ml
CatriceAll Matt PlusMattaava Puuteri
alk. 3,50 €
CatriceAllroundPeitevoide Paletti 6 g
CatricePrime And FineHuokosia Puhdistava Ja Kiiltoa Estävä Meikkivoide 30 ml
CatriceAll Matt PlusMattaava Meikkivoide
alk. 6,60 €
CatriceLip GlowHuulirasva 3,5 g
erikoistarjousCatriceHD Liquid CoverageMeikkivoide
alk. 6,70 €
About vegan beauty products
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.