- Barry M 23
- Benecos 14
- Catrice 86
- Couleur Caramel 2
- Ere Perez 10
- Essence 45
- Gosh 14
- I Heart Revolution 22
- INC.redible 2
- L.O.V. 26
- Lavera 2
- Lumene 4
- Makeup Obsession 25
- Makeup Revolution 53
- MUA Makeup Academy 7
- Nails Inc. 7
- Nuxe 1
- NYX Professional Makeup 68
- Pierre René 1
- REN 1
- Revolution PRO 23
- Revolution Skincare 1
- Rude Cosmetics 3
- Sigma Beauty 1
- Tolure Cosmetics 1
- W7 Cosmetics 1
- XX by Revolution 32
EssenceBye Bye Panda Eyes!Pitkäkestoinen Voimakkuus Ripsiväri 16 ml
NYX Professional MakeupEpic InkNestemäinen Matta Meikkivoide2 sävyt
alk. 9,20 €
CatriceNail OilRavitseva Öljy Kynsille 8 ml
MUA Makeup AcademyMatteMattahuulipuna4 sävyt
alk. 2,50 €
CatriceAllroundPeitevoide Paletti 6 g
CatriceStylistVedenkestävä Silmänrajauskynä 1,7 ml
NYX Professional MakeupHighlight & Contour PROContour-paletti 8 x 2,7 g
CatriceHD Active Performance Nestemäinen Pohjustusvoide SPF 30 15 ml
alk. 5,90 €
CatriceBrow Comb ProKulmakynä 1,1 ml
EssenceUltra Last InstantHuulipuna2 sävyt
alk. 2,90 €
Catrice3D Brow Two-ToneKulmakarvojen Pomaadi 2 in 1
alk. 4,60 €
GoshWaterproof Setting PowderVedenkestävä Pohjajauhe 7 g
GoshConcealerKorkean Kattavuuden Peitevoide
alk. 8,30 €
Makeup RevolutionVelvet KissKermainen Kosteuttava Huulipuna Puikossa8 sävyä
alk. 6,50 €
CatriceAll Matt PlusMattaava Puuteri
alk. 3,50 €
CatriceVolumizing Lip BoosterHuulikiilto Volyymi Efektillä5 sävyä
alk. 3,50 €
CatriceHD Liquid CoverageMeikkivoide
alk. 7,40 €
CatriceArt CouleursLuomiväri9 sävyä
alk. 2,90 €
CatriceBlush BoxPuna3 sävyt
alk. 3,50 €
NYX Professional MakeupHigh Definition Studio PhotogenicJauhe 6 g
CatriceIt's Easy Tattoo Liner Vedenkestävä Silmänrajauskynä 1,1 ml
CatriceLip FoundationHuulten Rajauskynä3 sävyt
alk. 2,50 €
NYX Professional MakeupBare With Me Hydrating Jelly PrimerPohjustusvoide Geelirakenteen Kanssa 40 ml
About vegan beauty products
It is possible to survive without animal ingredients. Discover high-quality vegan cosmetics and enjoy perfect care for your face, body and hair. Vegan cosmetics are a frequently discussed topic nowadays and the number of vegan beauty brands is increasing all the time. Try vegan makeup, vegan hair dye, vegan shampoo or vegan skin care for yourself!
What does vegan mean?
Veganism is not just a diet in which people omit animal products from their food. It is a complete lifestyle philosophy, which rejects the use of animals for food, clothing or even beauty products. In practice, this means that vegans do not use cosmetic products containing even one ingredient of animal origin. They often also check the material used for the packaging.
What ingredients won’t you find in vegan cosmetics and what is used to replace them?
- Honey primarily hydrates and softens in cosmetic products, but it can often cause an allergic reaction. It is replaced by shea butter or coconut oil in vegan shampoo, shower gel or creams.
- Beeswax provides protection against the cold both to bees in the hive and to human skin. Plant-based jojoba works in the same way.
- Lard is a common ingredient in healing ointments. Plant oils and butters have a very similar effect, however, to animal fats.
- Keratin is a common ingredient in shampoo and conditioner. It is obtained from animals’ horns, hooves or feathers. However, it is also possible to find plant keratin in nature.
- Collagen was originally obtained from cow cells, but now it is taken from fish. It is replaced in vegan products by cold-pressed vegetable oil.
- Lanolin protects sheep against adverse weather conditions. It is secreted through the sebaceous glands and extracted from sheep’s wool. Lanolin can be successfully replaced by cocoa or shea butter, which also have other great properties not offered by lanolin.
- The placenta has rejuvenating effects. It is obtained from the uterus of slaughterhouse animals and is a common ingredient in face creams and regenerating masks. These effects are replaced in vegan cosmetics by plant masks or serums.
- Milk is used in regular cosmetics in its dry form, as cream, yogurt or whey. It is added to shower gels, body lotions, hair products and face masks. Animal milk is easily replaced by soya milk, which is similarly rich in protein. In the place of yogurt, you can apply products with panthenol to irritated skin. And aloe vera gel is just as effective at cleaning and detoxing as whey.
Are vegan cosmetics cruelty-free?
According to the vegan attitude to life, animals should not have to suffer in any way when cosmetics are being made. However, a vegan label does not always guarantee that vegan cosmetic ingredients have not been tested on animals and that the product is cruelty-free.
Which vegan cosmetics can you find at notino.co.uk?
Choose from a wide range of vegan beauty products to please everyone. Find a full range of vegan products at notino.co.uk:
- Vegan hair products: vegan shampoo, conditioners, masks, styling products and hair dyes
- Vegan skincare: vegan face creams, serums, scrubs and lip balms
- Body care: vegan deodorants, body lotions, vegan shower gels, soaps and other vegan bath products
- Vegan makeup: vegan foundation, vegan mascara, vegan eyeshadow, vegan eyeliner and vegan lipstick
- Vegan toothpastes and whitening powders and vegan dental floss
We also stock a wide range of luxury vegan candles and other home fragrances.