- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Yellow Diamond IntenseIngredients
Diamonds elevate each outfit by a number of levels. The Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum for women has the same ability. It will immerse you in an irresistible citrus-floral fragrance. Are you ready for a truly intense experience?
- a citrus fragrance with pear and orange blossom
- a more intense version of the previous Versace Yellow Diamond
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this sparkling composition belongs to sweet pear, fresh citrusy bergamot, citron and neroli. The initial notes are then pushed into the background by captivating notes of freesia, subtly bitter orange blossom, osmanthus and delicate jasmine. The fragrance rests on a base of rare palo santo, amber, musk and benzoin.
The story of the fragrance
The Versace Yellow Diamond Intense Eau de Parfum for women was launched in 2014 as a more intense and perfected version of Versace Yellow Diamond from 2011. This Eau de Parfum combines elegance, a touch of extravagance and a generous dose of luxury, as is typical for Versace.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Neroli, Bergamot, Citron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Palo Santo, Amber, Benzoin, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand Versace
Versace perfumes | The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace, a young man from one of the poorest regions of Southern Italy. Ever since he was a young boy, Gianni’s had an eccentric and progressive sense of style. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.
Gianni Versace became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. Unfortunately, in 1993, he was diagnosed with a rare inner ear cancer. After going through a successful treatment, Versace started delegating more work to his associates and spend his time with family and friends. Four years later, Gianni Versace was shot dead by a man whose motives were never quite explained. The killer managed to murder a person, but he did not destroy Versace’s legacy by any means - the brand went on to be ever more successful under Gianni’s sister Donatella.
Now you can find Versace boutiques in more than 80 countries in the world - or you can order iconic perfumes like the Versace pour Homme or Versace Bright Crystal from the comfort of your home.