Armani SìEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Armani SìIngredients
The perfect definition of the essence of Italian taste is hidden inside the Armani Sì Eau de Parfum for women. The fragrance was created for all stylish and charismatic women. The combination of floral notes of blackcurrant and freesia will play on your heartstrings. Say “sì” to freedom, dreams, love and yourself.
- a fruity-floral chypre fragrance
- for modern women who enjoy elegance
- suitable for any occasion
Composition of the fragrance
With this Italian fragrance, you will feel chic under any circumstances. The initial sweet notes of blackcurrant will wrap you around their finger. As their intensity fades, elements of freesia and rose will come to the forefront. Finally, the aroma of ambroxan, patchouli, warm vanilla and woody notes will conclude the perfect sensory experience.
Story of the fragrance
The sophisticated Armani Sì corresponds with the spirit of the Italian brand Armani and pays homage to all women who aren’t afraid to be strong and live their lives to the fullest. The fragrance is bold and yet soft and tender, just like many women themselves.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Currant Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Patchouli, Vanilla, Ambroxan
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral, chypre
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.