- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin Sun Oil ControlCharacteristics
Eucerin Sun Oil Control SPF 30 is a creamy gel that will help ensure that you have strong protection against radiation without your skin feeling sticky or greasy. It has a very light consistency that means it is instantly absorbed by the skin, and the Oil Control technology contains mattifying pigments that help your skin remain dry as you apply the gel.
The gel utilizes the Advanced Spectral technology, which contains licochalcone A, in order to provide flawless protection against UVA and UVB radiation. The gel also supports the skin’s natural restorative DNA processes.
- SPF 30 prevents skin damage caused by radiation
- protects the skin against UVA and UVB radiation
- supports the skin’s natural restorative DNA processes
- the product leaves the skin dry again immediately after application
- does not make the skin feel sticky or greasy
- resistant against water and perspiration, repels sand
- dermatologically tested
→ tested by 123 women aged 18 to 55 over a two-week period
- 98% confirmed that the gel prevented their skin from burning
- 98% reported that the gel provided effective protection against skin damage caused by radiation
- 98% agreed that the gel was not greasy
- 96% confirmed that the consistency was very fine
- 92% noted that it was absorbed by the skin within seconds
- 91% felt that the skin instantly felt dry again after application
- 95% stated that the gel was not sticky
- Advanced Spectral technology – combines broad-spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB filters with licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals and prevent the skin from aging prematurely
- glycyrrhetinic acid – prevents skin damage caused by UV radiation
and supports the skin’s natural restorative DNA processes
- Oil Control technology – contains mattifying pigments that leave
the skin dry directly after application
- free from octinoxate and oxybenzone
How to apply:
apply a sufficient amount of the gel all over your body before sunbathing. Avoid contact with the eyes and allow the gel to dry completely before getting dressed to prevent the gel from staining your clothes. Reapply after swimming, perspiring or drying your skin with a towel to retain the level of protection.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin cosmetics | Eucerin – innovations and a medical approach to skin care. Eucerin, the German dermo-cosmetic care brand, is one of the oldest and most often recommended by professional dermatologists. It is part of the Beiersdorf international group, which also owns brands such as Nivea and Labello.
Eucerin began in 1900, when the German chemist and inventor Isaac Lifschütz made a breakthrough discovery in pharmacy. He developed Eucerit, a revolutionary emulsifier which he began using as the base for ointments because it allowed the active substance, fat, and water to be combined.
Beiersdorf was founded in 1882 by Paul C. Beiersdorf. A couple of years later he sold it to the chemist Oskar Troplowitz who, in collaboration with the renowned dermatologist Paul Gerson Unno, began making cosmetic products based on the latest research into skin. Eucerin respects this link to this day, with every product scientifically supported, created on the basis of extensive research, and also tested in terms of skin tolerance and effectiveness.
Eucerin skin and body care products help maintain and restore the proper functioning of the skin, making it healthy and beautiful. Hair and scalp products are specially developed to alleviate micro-inflammation, the cause of the majority of scalp and hair issues, and last but not least, Eucerin also makes sun-care products with highly effective UVA/UVB filters and after-sun products.
Eucerin is a global leading brand for professional-quality skin care products that are highly effective and targeted at a wide range of different skin needs. Eucerin – over 100 years of innovative medical skin care.