- Shade 201 Rose Taffetas 3,4 g
- Shade 324 Corail Backstage 3,4 g
- Shade 317 Corail Signature 3,4 g
- Shade 102 Beige Plume 3,4 g
- Shade 202 Rose Dressing 3,4 g
- Shade 304 Mandarine Boléro 3,4 g
- Shade 303 Corail Décolleté 3,4 g
- Shade 105 Brun Vintage 3,4 g
- Shade 323 Framboise Couture 3,4 g
- Shade 325 Rouge Fetiche 3,4 g
- Shade 306 Carmin Escarpin 3,4 g
- Shade 204 Rose Boudoir 3,4 g
- Shade 315 Framboise Velours 3,4 g
- Shade 307 Grenat Initié 3,4 g
- Shade 326 Pourpre Edgy 3,4 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Givenchy Le RougeCharacteristics
The Givenchy Le Rouge Le Rouge lipstick emphasises your lips beautifully and highlights day and evening makeup perfectly.
- high pigmentation
- moisturises and cares for your lips
- lips look full and healthy
How to use:
Apply lipstick to lips from the centre to the corners using gentle strokes.
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand Givenchy
Givenchy combines French elegance with American charisma. It was established in 1952 and bears the name of its founder Hubert de Givenchy – a French aristocrat who started his career interning at the fashion houses of Dior and Piguet while dreaming about creating his own brand.
The dream soon became reality when Givenchy began supplying his own designs to the Guinness and Kennedy families and to Audrey Hepburn. The famous actress was his most prominent customer who also ended up inspiring the first Givenchy fragrance. Today, the brand can boast 60 years of illustrious history in the world of fashion, fragrance, and beauty.
Givenchy perfumes for women combine elegance and style with flirtatious confidence, as exemplified in the legendary Givenchy Very Irrésistible. The spirit of a modern gentleman is embodied in the brand’s men’s fragrances embody such as the Givenchy aftershave. Givenchy makeup and skin care have also reached an iconic status.