- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Kenzo AmourIngredients
Embark on a slow and sensual journey. The Kenzo Amour Eau de Parfum for women is mysterious and full of warm emotion which warms the soul. It will boost your optimism and transport your mind to faraway, oriental lands.
- a sensual floral and woody fragrance
- for the romantic woman with the heart of a traveller
- especially suitable for cold and damp weather conditions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of this warm Eau de Parfum is initiated by untraditional accords of rice and white tea. The floral middle notes belong to the delicate aroma of frangipani, heliotrope and cherry blossom. The base contains notes of musk, incense and bold woody notes which are softened by sweet vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The Kenzo Amour Eau de Parfum symbolises a loving couple’s pilgrimage across the world, which is shot through with smiles and random encounters. The fragrance was first launched in 2006 and was created by the perfumer Daphné Bugey. The flacon is tempting to the touch with its smooth, clean, sensual lines. The Kenzo bird on the outer packaging symbolises passionate love and the freedom of travel.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rice, White Tea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Heliotrope, Frangipani, Cherry Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Frankincense, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Kenzo
The French fashion house of Kenzo draws inspiration from the best of both the traditional Asian style and European luxury fashion. This prestigious brand was created by Japanese designer Kenzo Takada in the early 70s. He fell in love with fashion thanks to his sisters’ magazines and moved from Tokyo to Paris, where he soon became famous through his daring designs and spectacular shows.
The first Kenzo perfume was introduced in 1988 and just like the following Kenzo fragrances, it reflects a certain exotic flair, which became the designer’s signature. Kenzo fragrances for women and men are famous for their unusual combinations of aromatic notes, making them a firm favourite with many customers. Perfumes like Kenzo Flower Eau de Parfum or the intense and rich Jungle L’Élephant have become iconic.
Kenzo remains one of the brands that set the tone for high fashion. The company takes part in various creative projects, works with young artists and continually draws inspiration from the colourful world around us.