- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So FreshIngredients
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette for Women is like a romantic stroll through a flowery meadow. Smell a bouquet of the finest flowers for yourself!
- a sweet, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the elegant woman
- suitable for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The introduction to this fragrance is sweetly refreshing – it combines delicious raspberries, grapefruit, pear and light green notes. An elegant floral heart soon emerges in which you can smell sensual jasmine, wild rose, violet, delicate apple blossom and juicy lychee. The base of the composition of the fragrance combines sensual musk, aromatic plums and warm cedarwood.
The story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette is a magical reinterpretation of a classic, Daisy, but a fruitier, more fun version. The woman for whom Daisy Eau So Fresh was created is tender and vibrant, sophisticated but not too serious, and loves life. The scent was launched in 2011.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Raspberry, Pear, Green Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Apple Tree Blossom, Litchi, Violet, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Virginia Cedar, Plum, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
Posts about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So FreshArticles
Top perfumes for 2018
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.