- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eucerin Sun Oil ControlCharacteristics
Do you love being out in the sun but also want to protect your skin against sunburn and any other skin damage caused by the sun? Eucerin Sun Oil Control SPF 50+ provides a high level of protection against UV radiation. It uses the unique Advanced Spectral technology, which contains licochalcone A and protects the skin effectively against UVA and UVB radiation. It is also enriched with glycyrrhetinic acid, which supports the skin’s natural restorative DNA processes.
The Eucerin sun oil has a very light consistency that doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky. The Oil Control technology even ensures that your skin is dry again almost immediately after the oil is applied.
- protects the skin against burning and other damage
- SPF 50+ provides a high level of protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- strengthens the skin’s natural restorative DNA processes
- the skin is dry again immediately after the oil has been applied
- repels sand and is especially resistant against water and perspiration
- does not make the skin feel sticky or greasy
- dermatologically tested
→ tested by 120 women aged 18 to 55 over a two-week period
- 96% stated that it was absorbed by the skin within seconds
- 95% noted that the skin felt dry again immediately after the oil had been applied
- 92% confirmed that the consistency was very light
- 92% agreed that it didn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky
- Advanced Spectral technology – the broad-spectrum photostable UVA/VUVB filters and licochalcone A neutralize the effect of free radicals, which prevents premature skin ageing
- glycyrrhetinic acid – protects against skin damage caused by UV radiation
and promotes natural skin cell renewal
- Oil Control technology – contains mattifying pigments that leave
the skin dry again immediately after application
- free from octinoxate and oxybenzone
How to apply:
apply a suitable amount of the oil all over your body before spending time in the sun. Allow the oil to dry completely before getting dressed to avoid any staining on your clothes. Reapply after swimming, perspiring or wiping the skin with a towel to maintain the high level of protection.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand Eucerin
Eucerin cosmetics | Eucerin – innovations and a medical approach to skin care. Eucerin, the German dermo-cosmetic care brand, is one of the oldest and most often recommended by professional dermatologists. It is part of the Beiersdorf international group, which also owns brands such as Nivea and Labello.
Eucerin began in 1900, when the German chemist and inventor Isaac Lifschütz made a breakthrough discovery in pharmacy. He developed Eucerit, a revolutionary emulsifier which he began using as the base for ointments because it allowed the active substance, fat, and water to be combined.
Beiersdorf was founded in 1882 by Paul C. Beiersdorf. A couple of years later he sold it to the chemist Oskar Troplowitz who, in collaboration with the renowned dermatologist Paul Gerson Unno, began making cosmetic products based on the latest research into skin. Eucerin respects this link to this day, with every product scientifically supported, created on the basis of extensive research, and also tested in terms of skin tolerance and effectiveness.
Eucerin skin and body care products help maintain and restore the proper functioning of the skin, making it healthy and beautiful. Hair and scalp products are specially developed to alleviate micro-inflammation, the cause of the majority of scalp and hair issues, and last but not least, Eucerin also makes sun-care products with highly effective UVA/UVB filters and after-sun products.
Eucerin is a global leading brand for professional-quality skin care products that are highly effective and targeted at a wide range of different skin needs. Eucerin – over 100 years of innovative medical skin care.