- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Redken One UnitedCharacteristics
If you haven’t believed in miracles until now, we’re about to change your mind. At least when it comes to hair. The Redken One United multi-purpose hair treatment is a spray for easier styling and damage prevention. However, those are just a few benefits that will make this product an indispensable part of your hair-care routine.
- makes styling easier, protects and beautifies your hair
- provides care that doesn’t weigh hair down
- improves the effects of other leave-in hair care
- improves the texture of styling products
Improves the flexibility of hair:
- takes care of hair effectively and nourishes it
- improves the condition of porous hair
- eliminates hair dryness, makes detangling easier
- helps strengthen your hair
Protects your hair:
- prepares your hair for more styling
- protects hair against breaking during brushing
- suitable for colour-treated hair, including with the ombré method
- protects hair against heat during straightening, curling, etc.
- prevents split ends and closes the hair cuticle
- protects hair from external aggressors
Makes hair more beautiful:
- leaves it soft to the touch
- provides softness and shine
- eliminates frizz
- has an antistatic effect
- helps tame unwanted flyaway hair
- makes drying your hair easier
- refreshes your hairstyle and creates a weightless effect
How to use:
Redken One United can be used in four ways:
1. Apply it after washing your hair with a shampoo, or between two washes to liven up your hairstyle.
2. Use it on washed hair before applying a conditioner or a mask, then rinse off both products at once.
3. Apply to washed hair along with your favourite leave-in hair treatment.
4. Spray onto your hair before or after using styling products.
If you decide to use this treatment with other hair products, start with the lightest one, which is usually Redken One United.
- Type of packaging
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Density and vitality, Hydration, Shine and softness, Split ends prevention, Regeneration, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Redken
Redken cosmetics | Redken Laboratories was founded in 1960 by the American actress and businesswoman Paula Kent. In her own words, she had grown frustrated with the many products that hair stylists and makeup artists used at the time that were full of irritants. She decided that she would develop and launch hair products that even people with sensitive skin could use safely – and she succeeded. Some 33 years later, Redken became part of L’Oreal.
From the outset, Paula and her personal stylist Jheri Redding concentrated mainly on research in the field of protein technology (hair is composed primarily of protein) and pH (an acidic pH of 4.5-5.5 complements the natural pH of hair and skin). Paula was also careful to only have Redken products recommended exclusively by licensed beauticians at professional beauty salons.
The Redken shampoos, conditioners, sprays, treatments, and other products gained huge popularity, mainly thanks to the fact that they act fast – just one treatment is enough to regenerate damaged hair. Redken also offers a wide range of product lines for everyone. Whether you suffer from dandruff, are exposed to the sun too often, blow-dry your hair, or use straighteners, or are fighting a losing battle with hair loss, Redken has the right solution for you!
It will therefore come as no surprise that Redken is loved by a whole range of celebrities and that they were eventually nicknamed the Hollywood cosmetics. Redken Laboratories constantly strive to fulfil their motto “From science to beauty”, thanks to which they can boast over sixty global patents, for instance the Interbond Conditioning System (the ingredients help to transform the hair’s internal structure while improving its external appearance) or 3D Repair Complex (a unique combination of proteins, ceramides, and natural lipids).
Redken is sure to appeal to anyone who wants to have beautiful, healthy hair without having to visit a hair stylist, has problems with a burning, itching scalp, and cannot use just any cosmetics, and who is creative and enjoys coming up with unusual hairstyles and looks for specialist products (such as products for blonde hair).