- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Agent Provocateur Pure AphrodisiaqueIngredients
Fragrance description Agent Provocateur Pure Aphrodisiaque
- a floral fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pear, Rum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orchid, Jasmine, Tuberose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral