- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Alena Šeredová LevantoIngredients
Close your eyes and get transported to a sandy beach in a picturesque Italian town with colourful houses. The Levanto Eau de Parfum is like the carefree time on holiday – light, refreshing, full of fruit and flowers, but with seductive woody notes.
- fresh fruity-floral fragrance with woody accords
- part of the fragrance line of top model Alena Šeredová
- inspired by places around the world that have influenced her life
- manufactured in a traditional Czech perfumery
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll get the striking citrus notes which then slowly give way to floral essences. In the heart, lilac gradually joins hands with peony, wisteria, and osmanthus. They are accompanied by fresh notes of green tea and sweet peach. In the base of the composition, fruity-floral accords are balanced out with cedar wood and seductive musk.
Story of the fragrance
The top model Alena Šeredová introduces a line of luxury fragrances connected to and named after the places that have strongly influenced her life. Levanto is an Italian coastal town in the gorgeous Liguria region where Alena likes to go when she needs to relax, get new energy, and soak in the sunshine.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Lilac
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Peony, Wisteria, Tea, Peach
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, fruity, floral, woody