- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Amouage MemoirIngredients
The sensual Amouage Memoir Eau de Parfum for men interprets the magical space between man and woman, which is almost impossible to resist. This oriental and woody fragrance intertwines herbal essences with woody notes. It accentuates the sex appeal of its wearer, creating an unmistakably seductive atmosphere.
First, you will feel a wave of freshness sweep over you in the form of freshly gathered mint leaves. Intense wormwood blends with heady absinthe and delicate basil. The heart brings vivid incense with hedonistic rose petals lightly strewn with fresh lavender. The sensual woody finish is dominated by accords of oakmoss, lignum vitae, amber, leather, musk, sandalwood, tobacco, vanilla and vetiver. The captivating aroma acts as an invitation to sensual games.
The unique essences of the fragrance sparkle on your skin and the enchanting aroma draws the attention of everyone around you. The Amouage Memoir Eau de Parfum is perfect for men whose lifestyle is elegant, modern, sophisticated and yet simple. This luxurious fragrance was launched in 2010.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Basil, Absinth, Mint, Artemisia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Frankincense, Lavender, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Oakmoss, Musk, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Leather, Sandalwood, Tobacco
- Fragrance category
About the brand Amouage
The sumptuous scent of Amouage is characterised by its uniqueness and its totally distinctive elegance. The independent brand with luxury niche perfumes now has its headquarters in London, but its roots reach into the depths of the Middle East.
Amouage draws inspiration from the rich and varied heritage of its place of origin – the Sultanate of Oman. The brand was founded in 1983 by His Excellency Sayyid Hamad bin Hamoud Al Busaidi, a member of the Omani royal family, on the basis of his decision to revive the glory of Arabian fragrances. The brand’s philosophy is to create perfumes with truly artistic value. Amouage strictly selects only the finest exotic ingredients, including silver incense from Oman, the unique Oman rose and myrrh.
Amouage’s niche perfumes are put together in Grasse, Southern France, which is considered the global capital of perfumes, thus providing a guarantee of the highest standards. The perfumes then travel to Oman for production, where the maceration of the ingredients takes about two months. To finish, all the Amouage perfumes undergo the highest quality checks and are packaged almost exclusively by hand.