- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Armani Sky di GioiaIngredients
Start every day with a fresh dose of joy and hope. Armani Sky di Gioia Eau de Parfum for women is as magical as the sunrise, juicy like ripe fruit, and unforgettable like a bouquet of flowers gifted out of pure love. Treat yourself to a boost of optimism in this sweet floral form every day.
- floral-fruity perfume with woody accords
- for ethereal women who long for an unusual experience
- suitable for everyday wear, for a holiday, or for work
Composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Parfum opens with the gentle aroma of sweet lychee and pear. Later, intoxicating notes of pink peony and enchanting rose touch your heart, and the finale of the whole composition brings vibrant accords of cedar wood, blackberry, and white musk.
Story of the fragrance
Armani Sky di Gioia Eau de Parfum was introduced in the spring of 2017 and its creator is Marie Salamagne. The fragrance was inspired by Giorgio Armani himself: “I am fascinated by the sunrise, its ever-changing colours and endless contrasts of light and shadow.” The bottle represents the essence of elegance and the way a modern woman seeks authenticity. The design of Armani Sky di Gioia Eau de Parfum is clean, with delicate curves you can often observe in nature.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Litchi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Blackberry, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Armani
Armani represents an elegance that combines timelessness with current trends.
Giorgio Armani is considered one of the most successful Italian fashion designers of all time. With his unmistakable style that combines the casual with a drop of eccentricity, he has captured the hearts of millions of women worldwide. Like his models, Armani cosmetics and perfumes are synonymous with quality, timelessness and success.
Before founding his own brand, Armani worked as an independent designer for a range of fashion houses. He put together his first collection in the 1970s and shortly afterwards introduced a range of cosmetics, makeup and perfumes with the Armani name.
Armani Acqua di Giò aftershave and Armani Si perfume for women are timeless classics which have been indelibly written into history and still feature at the top of the charts because of their popularity.
Whether you opt for a tried and tested classic or a modern interpretation, you can’t go wrong with an Armani fragrance.